Sap Business One Solution Consultant Certification Review and Interview: Questions, Answers and Explanations Ebook
Permit me to introduce to you my ebook titled: SAP BUSINESS ONE SOLUTION CONSULTANT CERTIFICATION REVIEW AND INTERVIEW: QUESTIONS, ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS. The ebook consists of real life and scenario based review questions and answers on SAP Business One solution certification examinations with Booking Codes/Certification ID: C_TB1200_04, C_TB1200_05 and C_TB1200_07. It covers the SAP Business One Solution Consultant curriculum namely:
– TB 1000 – SAP Business One – Logistics
– TB 1100 – SAP Business One – Accounting
– TB 1200 – SAP Business One – Implementation and Support
The book is targeted at:
– SAP Business One Consultants preparing for the Solution certification exams (C_TB1200_04, C_TB1200_05 and C_TB1200_07)
– SAP Business One Solution Consultant Job Seekers
– SAP Business One Solution Consultant recruiters
– SAP Business One Implementation team
– SAP Business One Project Managers.
In this book, you will find:
– SAP Business One Solution Consultant Certification Areas of Concentration (AoC)
– SAP Business One Solution Consultant Certification Curriculum
– Things you must know about the SAP Business One Solution Consultant Certification Examination.
– SAP Business One Certification review questions and detailed answers
– SAP Business One Interview questions and detailed answers
I make bold to say that I thoroughly understand what the SAP Business One Solution Consultant examiners and recruiters are looking for and that much have been presented in this book.
Find below sample questions that are SAP Business One 2007 specific:
1. Approval procedures can be defined for which of the following documents
A. Sales Order
B. Goods Receipt
C. Business Partner
D. Purchase Order
Answer: A, B, D
In SAP Business One 2007, approval procedures setup and implementation is no longer restricted to just sales and procurement documents, it has been extended to include inventory transactions such as goods receipt and goods issue.
2. Which of the following is correct about item master data?
A. An inventory item can be changed to non-inventory item and vice versa only when the total quantity of the item is zero and the item has no open document
B. An inventory item can be changed to non inventory item and vice versa when the total quantity of the item is zero or the item has no open document
C. An inventory item cannot be changed to non-inventory item irrespective of any condition
D. A non-inventory item can only be changed to inventory item and not vice versa
SAP Business One 2007 has been limited or controlled especially as it affects item master data. This is to enforce control in the management of inventory and non inventory items. For you to effect a change in the status of an item from stock item to non stock item and vice versa, two conditions must be satisfied namely: the total quantity of the item is zero, there are no open documents for that item.
3. In SAP Business One, a specific account is used for Accounts Payable Reserve Invoice. True or False?
Answer : True
Account Payable Reserve Invoice is used to create a pro forma invoice. An additional account has been added to allow the posting of accounts payable reserve invoice transactions to a separate allocation account
4. When is landed cost posted?
A. Automatically, when you create the document
B. Manually, when you create the document
C. Landed cost is not posted
The landed cost functionality allows companies that import goods to calculate the purchase prices of the imported items including customs, insurance, transport etc. In SAP Business One 2007, landed cost is now posted automatically when you create the document. Landed cost is initially posted as an estimate and you can update it later if you so desire.
5. As the stock keeper of your company, you want to get a report of items with no transactions in the report period. How will you achieve this?
A. Use the in-built query wizard in SAP Business One 2007A
B. Write a query by querying the null value column in the OITM table
C. Run the inventory audit report in SAP Business One
D. It is not possible to generate a report that displays items with no transaction.
The inventory audit report in SAP Business One 2007 allows you to display items with no transaction. You do not need to write any query.
For more questions that are applicable to 2004, 2005 and 2007, the ebook titled SAP BUSINESS ONE SOLUTION CONSULTANT CERTIFICATION REVIEW AND INTERVIEW: QUESTIONS, ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS can be downloaded at http://www.ebookmall.com/ebook/277772-ebook.htm/>
colon cleanse weight loss